Sunday, November 15, 2009

Productivity and what not.

What have I been up to these days, you ask? Getting stuff done!

I have signed up for Korean classes which make me feel wonderfully productive on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm not really learning anything that at this point of my Korean experience I couldn't learn from reading in a book or online, but I just love the feeling of doing it in a classroom. I like tests, and you can't really give yourself those. I make cue cards and force Mike to hold them up for me while I proudly say the right word. Yes, geek, but this is not new to you.

The weather has actually got to a place where it's cold. Almost too cold for me to want to go outside and run, so that hasn't happened in a couple of weeks. This weekend Mike and I went looking for a guitar for him. He saw some ok ones, but we went to a store and he asked if he could try a guitar out, and the man refused. He said you could only look. Does anyone buy a guitar they havn't played? That's like buying a really expensive pair of jeans and not trying them off first. Lost sale, buddy.

We also went to see 2012. This movie is ridiculous. We almost felt like it was making fun of itself through it's entirety, but since we knew it wasn't it was really entertaining.

Afterwards we met up with some friends for delicious Middle Eastern food and had some cocktails. Well, I had half a cocktail, as my first experience with a Mojito was a failure. The next day I went back to the same bar as they serve all day breakfast, and all day veggie breakfast, at that.

I then fell asleep really early, and got an angry email from my mother because I missed our skype date. Sorry!

Below is the sign to mark the bathrooms at the movie theatre we saw 2012 in. I never knew peeing was such a stressful thing for you guys. And here we girls are, sitting blissfully on our toilets carelessly peeing away. Sorry, again!

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Michael Von Chaos said...

It's stressful because you have to get it in that tiny little golf-hole!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home