Monday, December 15, 2008

Preparations for Home


5 more days? Insane. Friday night my school had a going-away party for me. It was great. Dalk Galbi followed by singing in the Norae Bang. Saturday I went out for lunch with a really nice Korean family that I've gotten to know. I went shopping in Insadong afterwards with Heather and Mike. Sunday Mike and I went to Lotte World where we went ice skating and shooting in the range. REAL bullets.
Leave it to Korea to mix something dangerous with something cute.


I think Angelina looks better this way!


Oh Merry Christmas!

This is Heather and I with the family. They took us to an amazing traditional style restaurant outside of town. The father knew the owner and we got special treatment including a tea ceremony.


He was also an artist.




The boys fought over the games on my ipod for awhile. It was cute!


The procession of food never stopped. Seriously. But it was awesome!


I have so much packing to do and errands to run. I have no idea how I going to get it all done. And I just know I'll forget something important. Like my passport. Or luggage. Or Mike.

Cheers! I'll be stuffing my face with kimchi until I see you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home