Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall, 2009

Well Fall has been very delayed this year in Korea. Up until last week it was normal to see people walking around in sandals and shorts. Today, though, I'm sitting inside my apartment, getting ready for work and it's raining outside. The weather is starting to cool, and this excites me not because I hate the hot weather, but because this means that Christmas is on the way! I give it a week before I start listening to only Christmas music and watching Christmas movies. Don't judge me, it makes me happy.

Thanksgiving went by with me barely even noticing, though coincidentally I ate some turkey slices on Monday. That was a sad excuse of a celebration.

Kids and school are good. Apartment and life in general is also good. Miss the lot of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home