Monday, October 12, 2009

Random

There is an area close to me called Seohyun. My area is good, but this one is slightly better for nightlife as well as if you want to eat some food that's not Korean. They also have a few little stands that sell 'outfits' for dogs. They have stuffed animal dogs wearing most of the outfits, but sometimes, there are also real dogs. It took me a few seconds to realize that this dog was real, and then a few more seconds to feel really bad for it. Not bad enough to refrain from taking it's picture, though!

Also, when I moved back to Korea I stayed in a Love Motel for a few nights while my temporary apartment was getting ready. Not the orange, mirror paneled bed which is, yes, circular. You'll notice that there is a panel with buttons. I'm assume these make the bed vibrate or spin but I was too scared to check. You'll notice the chair in the corner. Use your imagination for what the purpose of that is. That's all I'll say about that. Except that I didn't sleep under the sheets. Good location, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home