Tuesday, June 06, 2006

hiking and going away parties

Alright so I've been meaning to post some pics I've been taking for awhile now. I have realized that I only have 2 months left at my current locale so I should take those pics I've been meaning to.
This is my Villa, at least for the next 2 months. Third floor, lingerie.
So it feels a lot like summer now. It's getting fairly hot, but this also means the roses are out. They're pretty and add a little something to the smell of pollution.
In Canada I will miss buying all my produce on the street.
I went back to Suseong Lake with Soon. This is me.
Here is the Lake. It was a dreary day, it's actually a lot nicer than it looks here. Not breathtaking, but nice.
Here are some pics from Gregs (in the middle) going away party.

This is Gregs leg.
This is an awful pic of both of us. So bad I had to post it.

Most of the people who work at my current branch.

Greg and I walking out together.

From a hike I took a few days ago. These are some grape vines. I actually don't like the taste of the grapes here..
There are tons of little burial mounds in the mountains along the paths I take.

Almost at the top of the mountain is an excercise part, with badminton nets and really ancient excercise equipment. I wanted to take pics of the older people using these but didn't want to be rude.
Along my jogging route. Notice the church overlooking the buddhist temple.

The front entrance to the temple. Just a few blocks from my house.

Also nearish to my place.


Same same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home