Tuesday, May 16, 2006

another strange dream

so i started off travelling with mom.. i believe we were in thailand.. (the order of the events in this dream are a little confusing to me) .. i remember thinking i want to go for a walk on the beach to 'say goodbye' to the country.. i remember not being able to find my bathing suit, and when i did find it, it was soaking wet, and i couldn't wring all the water out of it.. something happened where i got hurt.. i managed to stab myself in the chest.. all of a sudden, i was at my school, and marla was there and she was fixing me up.. but to fix me up, she had to puncture my neck and put a tube there in order for me to breathe.. i remember it didn't hurt but just felt really strangeand i remember the feeling of actually breathing through my neck.. then she operated on my chest.. after that, i said i had to go because i had to buy my gramps a christmas present.. so (and i can't remember what guy did this but) this guy drove me to a sports store, because i wanted to get him golf balls.. i remember walking around the store trying to find good ones that weren't expensive.. the only ones that were cheap came in these big boxes.. but i wanted to buy smaller boxes that had more variety.. i remember it working out to 190 extra dollars to buy them the way i wanted.. all of a sudden, this guy nick (who i met a long time ago in korea, but who has since moved to spain) came up to me and gave me a big hug and began to help me barter with the salesman who just seemed confused by the fact that i didn't want to spend all that extra money.. someone else from my work walked into the store and nick ran to them to give them a hug and to tell them all about spain..

anyone want to dive into my psyche a bit and let me know what they think about that?

back in reality, last night after work marla and i spend some time having some good pg fun to celebrate our newfound singledom. we went to the local arcade which was fun until these very drunk guys came to sit beside me and challenged me to play tetris. shockingly my hand eye coordination was better. they then followed me, and then us (when marla finally got the hint to take me away) around the arcade for awhile, trying to show off their (lacking) gaming skills. then we went to a game room where i destroyed marla in jenga 5 times. if there was a jenga olympic team, i would so be recruited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home