Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thailand: Day Five

Today was one of the best days I've had all vacation. I was up really early. For some reason I can't sleep past 8 am this vacation, and I was up today around 7. I went for a long 2 hour walk down the beach. Almost no one was out and it was very peaceful. There was the odd beer bottle on the white sand, though. Leftovers from last night. After that I found a place where I could exchange books, and I did. I then took those books to the beach and laid out all day. I kept mostly to the shade (anyone who has been around me anytime but winter knows how important that is) and also got into the water. Ah, bliss.
The heat does drain me, so I headed back to my hotel of awesomeness and washed the sand off of me in my waterfall/rainforest style shower.

The one downside of today is that when I walked out to have dinner it started raining. It's raining now. I'm hoping that this goes away for tomorrow so I can have another beachtastical day. In anycase, I'm happy for my hotel room because now I can go back to the room and have a bath instead of sitting in the rain. I haven't had a bath since I was in Vietnam.

Alright, that's enough out of me.

Oh, and the pancake was AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home