Saturday, June 14, 2008

Han River Cruise

This weekend was beautiful. The weather was awesome and it's beginning to look a lot like summer. Mike planned a great day for us which included badminton, a picnic in the park and a Han River cruise at night. I always say how pretty the Seoul lights are at night time so I was pretty pumped to see them from the water.


This is the 63 Building. 63 floors (3 are under ground!).

Mike and I (with the sun in my eyes)

Our set-up which included a Doggie blanket, complete with many grammatical errors on the print, badminton raquets, deviled eggs and pasta salad.



This is the Assembly building. My night pics aren't so hot, I know. I haven't really figured out the best way to take pics with my newest camera.

Saturday was great but today I have to study all day for my statistics exam on Thursday. I'm also still playing the waiting game with my CRC. Keep fingers crossed for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home