Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thailand: Day 4

I arrived in Thailand in the late afternoon. I was supposed to get here earlier, but for some reason I couldn't really understand, I had to transfer in Bangkok instead of flying direct. No biggie, it's not like I have plans. So far the weather has been great. No rain, which beats last time when Mike and I were here. Also, I went back to the hotel Mike and I stayed at and after mentioning I had stayed there before they gave me a deluxe room for a discount. Still way more expensive than most people pay in Thailand, but I'm traveling alone, am only staying for 3 nights, and let's face it, I like nice things. I'm not a backpacker type person for sure, especially not alone, but I'm not a 5 star resorter either. I think the term is flashpacker? Though this trip I'm maybe more on the high end of things. I blame my mom. If there is something suitable, but someone shows us something better, the suitable thing begins to look like crap. I'll make up the money, sitting on the beach is free and that's all I plan on doing.

After setting in to my hotel and giggling with glee I went for a little walk and found some food. This is my third time to Thailand and I always have pad thai as my first meal. It's always delicious. They also make some delicious street pancakes here and after I finish this up I'm going to get one. Imagine crepes, and inside is anything you want. I usually go for nutella, peanut butter, bananas and then they top it with condensed milk. YUM.

Alrighty. I'm off.
xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home