Sunday, June 08, 2008

Finally, a break from the stress

Well I'm less stressed but not because the things I mentioned in my last post are cleared up, and there's a good chance that once the weekend is over I will go back to being the stress-ball I have been. However, I had a fantabulous weekend.

On Saturday I went to Namhansanseong with my friend SangMi. Namhansanseong is a walled fortress up a mountain. It was pretty cool and I've included some pictures below. We took about an hour bus ride up the mountain and then spent the afternoon hiking, picture taking and chatting. Afterwards we had some delicious food on a patio. In the evening we went and saw the new Sex and the City movie which made me sad all over. No more Sex and the City! Plus, Sangmi is leaving Seoul to live in Daegu so I was sad about that too.

On Sunday, my friend Tristan (from Daegu) came to Seoul for a visit and we had an awesome day girl talking, going to our nails done, eating yummy food and having more girl talk. I have been in serious need of the support only good girlfriends can give and I finally got my fix this weekend. I am constantly surrounded by dudes these days, and though they are all find upstanding gentlemen, it's just not the same. None of them would watch SATC with me while having a cosmo AND reading a cosmo at the same time. Not a one.



Me and Tristan~
From left to right: SeonDubu (a hand-made tofu), bibimbap, lots of kimchi and rice.
Part of the wall at Namhansanseong.

Hiding Buddha.
Pagoda.
Sangmi texting~
Sangmi posing~
Me sitting on the East Gate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home