Sunday, January 13, 2008

One of the 8 Most Spectacular Sights of Suwon

On Sunday we went to Hwaseong Fortress which surrounds part? all? of Suwon City which is around a 30 minute bus ride from my place. It has been a little while since we have done anything of cultural relevance so I was pretty pumped. The walk was cold, but it was pretty nice. Imagine the Great Wall, but newer, not as high and smaller.

Here are some pics:






Yes, that's a ninja.





On another note, Mike just bought Guitar Hero 3 and it's so fun. I suggest it to anyone who has lots of free time and no responsibilities. I'm picturing a bunch of faux-rockers sitting in a circle, "Hi my name is __ and it's been 30 days since I've rocked out and been a guitar hero". It is that good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home