Sunday, April 08, 2007

another weekend in the gu

stuck around daegu this weekend and mike came down from seoul. it was his first time here and as he says, "anything less than 10 million people is the country." i had plans to see temples and buddhas but all we ended up doing was going out with my friends for the nights and eating and sleeping during the days. shock me. it was a good weekend all around though. no pics from friday night but we just went to jisan to play poker with some people. as always, i do well and then get bored and go home. poker is not a good investment for me. saturday night we went out for dinner and then to old school (i guess you would call it a sort of foreigner hip hoppy kind of club). here are some of the pics from that night:


mike left, me right.
mike riding jason.

lauren, jason, me.

lauren, me

cass, jason, bret

me, barry, dana

mike

i'm sleepy and am not looking forward to going into work. thankfully it's a somewhat easy work day.

i hope all you suckers enjoyed your long weekend. suckas.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Cass said...

ya so i'm a facebook creeper AND a blog creeper...what are you gonna do about it??? you neglected to mention that Jason is my big black lover...hahahahahah! such a good night - lets do it again soon....mom's coming to town on the 25th - so BEFORE then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home