Friday, March 09, 2007

slowly going crazy.. switch

so last night i went and hung out at a friend's house, played some mario kart, watched a movie.. went and visited mel.. all was well, i came home.. went to the bathroom and then looked in my bedroom.. i could have sworn there was someone laying down in my bed! my heart literally started pounding as i crept up and poked at the lump in my bed, which turned out to be my body pillow.. seriously, i'm going nuts.. how would someone get into my locked apartment, and entry controlled building? if they did manage to get into my place why would they just go to sleep?

just thought you should know that i think living alone is starting to get to me..

THOUGH i'd like to add that i'm sure stranger things have happened here beyond a random person sneaking into someone's house for a nap.. i'm just sayin..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home