Sunday, February 11, 2007

again.

ok seriously. korea hates me. sratch that. my immune system hates korea. they're in a constant battle to control my universe and the side of good (sorry korea, that would be me..) is losing. i don't know exactly what tactics korea is using but the effects have been water in lungs, exhaustion, and lightheadedness. seriously. i'm eating nothing different. if anything i'm eating healthier. perhaps i need dr. house to come and investigate my house. maybe there is radiation coming from under my bed, or the lady that makes my kimchi has been slipping me some drugs. OH or maybe it's some genetic thing that i couldn't even know about because one of my parents is hiding a career in the fbi that took them to exotic lands where they weren't immunized. either way, my sunday was a waste. well, i did go for a walk which led me to an excercise park near my house that i hadn't seen yet. i also watched some guys playing tennis.

hmm. also, i am becomming slightly annoyed with the number of koreans trying to convert me and make me go to church. twice this weekend i was walking and approached by people chatting me up, saying how much they love canada, just to begin preaching the bible. they are persistant and will follow and corner you. it sucks. it's like finding out someone just wants to be your friend because you have the new nintendo game system or some rockin candy. it's this lately, or men asking me if i'm russian (read, prostitute). is it so hard to believe that i can exist on a moral plane somewhere inbetween those two extremes? though, i must say, a prostitute has never tried to force me to turn or take tricks. score one for the ladies of the night.

i'll probably be in bed before midnight tonight.

send me healthy vibes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home