Wednesday, July 19, 2006

7 days

so i'm stressed. my contract is ending, and all i can see infront of me are loose ends. plane ticket, packed up apartment, banking, itinerary for vacation, shopping, immigration docs, contract... i would like to check any if not all of these boxes so that i could feel as though i've at least begun to prepare for my homecoming. i fear that these stresses are starting to overflow and i'm beginning to become.. dare i say it.. bitchy.. i definitely was on the phone this morning with dad (sorry, i know you're just excited.. it was just the combination of being stressed and woken up early morning korea standards) and i know i am with other people here. sadly, all i want to do is be happy and fun in my last days in this location. tonight is the going away party for marla, eun-ae, sang won and i so hopefully i'll be able to blow off a little steam.

when the plane ticket is in my hand i will send out an email letting you know the dates and locations of jennys canadatastic tour.. i welcome all groupys who would like to accompany at any and all stops.. i'll need people to spritz my face with evian and to throw themselves on top of puddles so i can safely pass by..

high expectations?

me?

never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home