Wednesday, August 22, 2007

a few pics

Ok here are some pictures (stolen from mike) from my August vacation in Seoul.


This was in the park at Seoul Forest.

Changgyecheon. A river that runs through the city. It was pretty nice to cool down in it on the hot, hot day.


In a pelican at Myeong-Dong: one of the big shopping areas of Seoul.

A statue outside the river.

Mike took this shot thinking it looked very, "Abbey Road".

At that very moment in time that's how far I was from home. (Standing in Namsan Tower)

There were some deer in Seoul Forest. However, they were fenced in. We were hoping for something similar to Marine Land where you can feed the deer and they chase you around. I was a little disappointed (and slightly relieved).

river.


View of Namsan Tower at night.


Mike and I. A Korean couple insisted on taking our picture for us.

Mike in the pelican!!

I officially booked 2 weeks off in October to go to Thailand. I'm in the process of finding the cheapest ticket right now. I'll be there from the 13th to the 29th.

cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home