Wednesday, July 11, 2007

students are funny

so yesterday in a writing class kids were supposed to write a journal entry about what they did the day before. i told them that they could lie, and write anything that they wanted as long as it was in english. don't blame me for the grammar as it was my first day with this kid.

What do you think if you paintball shooting with George Bush? You think you would lose? WRONG!
I went a play town with my uncle George Bush. He took me to paintball shooting. He told me he was very good at paintball shooting. I was so scared but I was wrong.
Uncle George Bush was crazy. He don't know how to use gun! I shoot a lot of time and he die.
I'm so sad that my Uncle died.

Now 'John' (aka Mr. 7) felt the need to tell me that he DIDN'T like George Bush and if he DID kill him with a paintball gun he wouldn't be sad. He just thought it was the right thing to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home