Thursday, December 28, 2006

korea has made me soft

i'm just writing in my last few minutes before the chaos ensues (teaching the little shits on their last day before vacation) to tell you that frick it's cold here.. i have no temperature to relate to you, and if i did you'd probably scoff at me and call me a whimp.. but really.. the cold feels colder here.. so cold to me that i don't even casually walk anymore.. i half run, half shuffle everywhere.. at least for the past two days.. maybe it's the kimchi.. i'm going to blame the kimchi.. if only because all praise it as the miracle cure to everything.. so screw you korea.. and you're indecisive weather patterns and pickled cabbage which has my me unable to bear the temperatures a canadian girl really should be able to take.. i'm so embarassed.. i don't deserve my passport..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home