Thursday, December 07, 2006

my body would kick my ass if it could

so sick.. so tired..

so i've been fighting off this cold for a few days.. i was on the winning side of it all until i went out for my birthday last night.. some work related people took me out and though it was a good time i had lost my voice by the end of the night.. when i woke up this morning i still hadn't found it.. i was NOT looking forward to facing the hellions.. but they were surprisingly good.. shocking actually.. they giggled and told me i had a grandma voice.. but they spoke quietly.. helped me where they could.. i don't know what came over them but i like it.. and tomorrow, when they're back to being little shitheads i'll try to remember today.. maybe i'm just too hopped up on cold medication to really notice any bad behaviour.. seriously though.. i heart dayquil.. good call mom.. good call... AND thankgod for exams.. i'm able to rest now instead of dealing with disgruntled teenagers who steal my soul.. really today i just don't have the patience..

tonight and tomorrow are all about the recoup and prep for saturday night in seoul.. film festival perhaps?

yeah.. being 25 still sucks

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Disparue said...

Such language! :O

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger firebrand said...

i call them shitheads in the most endearing way possible...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home