Wednesday, December 06, 2006

and..

so it's sad and official.. i'm 25.. i'm sorry if you're older than me and my complaining about being 25 makes you feel old.. you should feel old.. we're all old.. i felt old at 18..

ANYWAYS... thanks for all the gifts so far.. all the calls.. emails and good wishes..

the children were cute to the point of insanity today.. i got candy, chocolate and homemade items like ridiculously girly hair accessories and a scarf (in green, they're cute and remember my favourite colour) .. i put the scarf on right away.. but after about 10 minutes i noticed my neck was starting to feel itchy.. i couldn't take it off though.. nor could i take off the pink blingin hair accessory.. so i'm left with a warm feeling in my heart, as well as small rash..

carey took me out to lunch.. and the work crew tried their best to surprise me with a cake.. hehe.. aaron did his best to fake a crisis to distract me from the lights that kept going on and off in the teachers room.. i'm too clever though.. but i was kind and waited for everyone to get in the room before faking surprise.. now i'm just waiting for the bell so i can meet some people downtown.. i'm hoping for a somewhat relaxed/quiet evening.. who knows.. i'm hoping for the real celebration this weekend..

two more points to note :

1) i forgot that the psychic also said i would grow up to be wealthy

2) for nana and her friends.. i make my life out to be must more daring and interesting in this blog than it is in reality.. don't worry.. she has quite a respectful, cautious granddaughter who never takes unnecessary risks.. it's true.. i basically live like a hermit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home