Tuesday, November 07, 2006

the weather here is stupid..

it really is..
one day it's hot, another really cold.. because of this i have a cold now.. i had a sneezing fit in my last class today, which apparantly was hilarious.. anyways, i'm going to see if the doctor tomorrow will do something to cure me.. maybe my doctor has the cure for the common cold..

other than the weather and my sickness things are so-so.. it seems that the more tired i am the more hyper the kiddies are.. except for one middle school class.. very low level.. and it's an effort to get them to say hi.. it is my goal to make each of them laugh at least once in class.. i consider it a half-victory if they crack a smile..

the weekend was uneventful.. i don't have too much to report, other than tomorrow is russ' bday and i'm so sad that i'm missing another one.. :(

i'm off to go crawl under 20 blankets in the fetal position..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home