Friday, November 10, 2006

another corporate day

so peppero day is upon us once again.. incase you forgot, or don't read my blog as avidly as you should (i hold that you can answer all lifes questions here).. this is the holiday begun by the company that makes peppero.. it's this delicious.. well, not delicious, but ok cookie/chocolate thing.. i have mountains of the stuff on my desk now from the children.. in terms of obvious corporate ploys this is pretty in your face.. i'd say even more so than valentines day and christmas.. the kids were cute though, and hyper.. and coincidentally this 'holiday' landed on the same day that i'm done my medicine.. so i actually ate some.. and now have a sugar hangover/headache..

the weekend is shaping up to be a good one!

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Peony Pusher said...

I love peppero day! There's nothing like receiving and then eating 50 cookies covered with chocolate in the course of one work day. I wish I had a job like that.

I'm glad the kids are treating you well. Did you receive any underwear as a gift yet? That was my favorite present I have ever received - two pairs of underwear from a pre-schooler's mother. They were dainty - that's all I have to say.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger firebrand said...

hahahaha

laughing out loud at that thought..

and no.. no underwear for me.. but my kids too say 'panties' more than i would like.. why does that word make me uncomfortable?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home