Wednesday, October 25, 2006

more the same, but not

so i went to the doctor again yesterday. this time i was injected with something that comes from antlers. i didn't ask what animal. as my friend adam says, i'm one step away from taking those tiger penis pills.

last night was a going away party for joanne and a welcome back party for some other people. my friend greg is back which makes me uber happy. anyways, i got no sleep because there is construction happening outside my window. so i get to teach today while exhausted. the munchkins best be using their inside voices today.

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Disparue said...

Ha! Don't think going name dropping now is going to sweeten me up.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger firebrand said...

ha! i can tell it's already working. i bet you were smiling while you were typing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home