Tuesday, July 25, 2006

on the road again

here i am. i'm at the airport in incheon at a net cafe. normally it costs about 60 cents/hour but here it's 3 bucks. i went out with some friends last night for my last night. because we booked my bus ride so late i had to catch the 7 am one, which means i was picked up at my apartment at 6 am. i left as early as i could from the shindig and got home around 2ish. i still hadn't completely packed so i did that, and talked to scotty on the phone. crashed for an hour, woke up, and said goodbye to joanne and marla. i just finished the 5 hour bus ride which was entirely too cold (and of course my sweatshirt was in my suitcase). i dropped my stuff off to storage as fast as possible and am now chatting online to kill the 6 hours i have at the airport. perhaps i will try to find some bibimbap. i'm gonna miss it.
i'm also told that there is a sauna somewhere in the airport so maybe i will try to go there too. i can't think of a better way to end my contract than to chill with some naked old korean ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home