Monday, July 31, 2006

babe, i'm comin home...

well i'm already here.. actually have been here for a few days..

i flew seoul, to van, van to toronto.. and got into kincardine around 2-3am.. i can't really remember because i crashed fairly hard on the ride home.. i was snagged my customs in vancouver.. in their defense i do look like a drug mule ( i asked around).. the rest of the flight was ok.. i got sat beside a navy officer on the ride back who insisted on buying me beer.. it helped me sleep at least.. but seriously air canada.. 5 bucks for a beer.. sheesh..

i have been really busy, or so it feels like it to me.. as well as really jet lagged.. the first couple of days i was having 6 hour naps in the afternoon.. i would eat lunch, lay down, and they would wake me up for dinner.. it's nice being taken care of.. laundry done, fridge stocked with my food.. doritos always in full supply.. though my eyes seem to be bigger than my tummy.. i'm working on stretching it out though..

i have been chilling with nan and pops.. saw gramps a few times and have been down to the courts almost everyday.. each day i suck a little less which is nice.. it's so frustrating sucking at something you didn't used to suck at..

i have cried twice.. once when i crawled into bed with blake to say hi for the first time in a year.. his response was to "stop leaking until tomorrow".. another time when i saw megs for the first time.. dave, her bf didn't recognize me..

when i got off the plane, i got my luggage and walked out to the arrivals.. i was expecting to see my whole family.. i invisioned slow motion running, someone spinnign me in the air.. instead i see noone.. i walk around a little bit, feeling a little sad and worried, and then i see russ and chris with flowers :) they had surprised me at the airport.. it was cute.. i eventually saw the rest of my family (sans frere) but noone hugged me.. they didn't even say hi.. they just stared at me.. it was like they were afraid of me or something.. anyways, nice of everyone to come down, but a strange moment all the same.. in their defense it was late, and they had been waiting for hours..

i'm in the khole until the 6th.. then am heading to sarnia to see grandma, then to the tennis and then hopefully to london to stay with russ for a few days..

that's all for now.. time for a nap..

much love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home