Sunday, February 19, 2006

You're not hardcore, until you live hardcore.


I know. This is really scary. Whatev.
CHECK THIS OUT! I'm so happy. This place is amazing for getting adidas stuff circa the 1970's. This is a black and lime green Smith vs. Natase shirt. Oh yeah. They also have the 35th anniversary shelltoe sneakers here. I love love love love them, but they are really expensive and don't come in girls sizes. Way to discriminate adidas. (I still love you)
Carey and I. We went to this amazing Indian restaurant which has private rooms. Tons of great veggie curry for me and nan for 6 bucks. Hells yes. After that we got some candied strawberries (it's strawberry season here!) and walked around downtown.

Marcus, Jessica, Eun-Kyu, Carey, Me, Tara, Mark at Jengi.



Another weekend come and gone. Last week was rather uneventful. I think like most people I'm counting down until the weekend. Friday night I went with some people to see Marla sing at a bar called Jengi. That's her above. I was happy because I got to see some teachers that I never get to see during the week. Above that pic is me and Tara. I love her. Unfortunately she lives way too far away.

Saturday night we went back to Jengi to pick up Marlas guitar and she ended up singing while another guy played blues guitar. He was so amazing. Marla is going to be playing every friday night and I hope he comes back to play again. Marlas classical voice sounded good with his gritty guitar.

Right now it's monday afternoon, I'm just waiting for my hair to dry and then I'm off to meet Tristan for coffee.

Miss you tons,
Jen xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home