Thursday, January 05, 2006

the saga continues

so i wrote this in my journal to gramps today and thought i would give you all an update.. sigh..

hi gramps~
so i've discovered that in korea i'm a clutz. i'm not sure if it's a general disorientation or if korea has a different gravitational pull but i keep doing things that leave me bewildered at the lack of control i have over my own body. in the past few months i have managed to:

1) knock over a christmas tree in starbucks
2) fall down movie theatre steps
3) trip over my own toes literally everyday
4) walk into a giant heater a work
5) and today.. as i was reaching above my bed to put the book i am currently reading back i knocked over a full glass bottle and it fell and hit me right between the eyes (yes there is a mark)

everyone at work will get a good laugh i'm sure because i'm well known for my general lack of grace.

do you remember me being like this? i seem to remember a time when i could put one foot in front of the other without leaving a trail of destruction.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home