Thursday, January 26, 2006

oh docta!

so on wednesday i woke up deaf. well not completely deaf, i could still hear out of my right ear, but most definitely not my left.. i tried to go to the pharmacy and was told to go to a doctor.. eun-kyu, my korean saviour took me and the doctor proceeded to stick long, cold, pointy things in my ear.. i'm not sure what he did, but i do know that it hurt like a mother and i can hear again..

after that we had a work meeting.. then work so it was a really long day for me.. compared to my normally quite relaxed korean lifestyle.. it was the last class in the month for some of my classes and some kids are being levelled up so i won't have them anymore, which is sad so i brought a huge bag of candy with me... my one class of angels who always scream "Jenny YAY!!" when they see me each gave me a big hug and said they'd miss me.. i'm so bummed i'm losing them.. who wants to bet i'll still have v-unit class next month though?!

so tomorrow 4 of us are heading to seoul.. i love the bullet train that gets me across the country in an hour and a half.. it's solnal this weekend which means it's a huge weekend for travel.. it's the lunar new year and everyone is trying to get to their grandparents house.. we were lucky to get tickets because it's sold out.. i hear that if you have to take the bus home on monday you can expect a 12 hour ride at least.. that's so crazy to me.. makes toronto rush hour sound like a breeze.. we have some really cool things planned, don't worry i will bring my camera and document every step i'm sure..

tonight should be a relatively early night being as i have to be at the station at 9 am.. i know for all of you that's normal, or even late.. but for me that's hours before i even wake up!!

love ya

jdawg

ps- meg, today 4 canadian bucks = 3,380.06 won :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home