Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Festivus











Well yesterday was Christmas.. and today I have to go to work..

Christmas was definitely different being away from home. I got up around 10 and talked to mom on the phone to open my gifts. Thank yous out to everyone who sent me cards and presents. It was so nice to open things here. I got to talk to Gramps too, and Charlie. I also got to talk to dad, nana, papa and aunt debbie a little while later. It was weird not being a part of the Christmas celebrations at home. I normally get to celebrate it at least 3 or 4 times. I did get to talk to Meg and hear her open her gifts from me. Blake called me around midnight too.

A bunch of us got together for dinner and we did a really good job of making a dinner as much like home as possible. I ate so much, afterwards all I wanted to do was lay there like a beached whale. So I did.

We had to work Christmas Eve which sucked. After that a few of us went to a cafe by our apartment to do a secret santa gift exchange. It was all good but it did make me miss everyone so much!

Anyways, there are pictures but I havn't uploaded them. I will soon.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Peony Pusher said...

merry christmas!!! looks like you had a merry one. glad things are good.

i wish i could have been there...

i'm missing korea :(

you'll be glad you've had all these experiences despite missing home at times...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home