Sunday, December 11, 2005

i am the steve urkel of south korea

i know i'm a clutz, you know i'm a clutz and now korea knows it too.

yesterday we were going to the movies.. a nice mix of korean and foreigner friends.. we went to see prime love which was cute (i adore meryl streep, she's one classy lady full of poise and grace).. so i fall going UP the stairs infront of everyone.. not just a little trip mind you, a full blown, fall right on your face there's no salvaging this situation face plant..

then today, i'm shopping for my secret santa present.. we stop at starbucks for a little break.. things are good, i've almost forgotten my embarassment from the night before when i get up to put on my jacket and somehow manage to knock over the christmas tree.. completely over.. it falls apart, ornaments go flying.. my impulse is to run.. far far away from the situation.. i'll run like the flash and they'll never know the foreigner did it.. that doesn't work.. and a guy who works for my school has to put the tree back together and apologize to everyone while i hang my head in shame..

summary, i'm an ass.. never take me anywhere nice.. i'm a midget sized bull in a china shop wherever i go..

basically marla won't let me live this one down ever.. especially after i told her the story about the time i burnt my eye on the steam from my bag of popcorn.. ahem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home