Tuesday, September 06, 2005

sh sh sh shopping





so i went shopping today for clothes.. i managed to get some cool stuff...

i now find it hilarious to buy shirts with horrible translations on them... sorry jake, i havn't found any boys tshirts yet, only girls...

the grey shirt says
"Gia Jeans, I'll fly before I'm very old, I don't know why, I just have this feeling" why is that on a shirt? anyways, it was mine for 5 bucks.. as was the blue tshirt.. that has a pic of a vespa, but underneath says "the vesps in the most famous of all scooters"

the other two of shirts i just loved... check out this sweater <<<<< it's almost the exact same as the one i wanted for 228,000 won (around 250 bucks) but i got it for 25.. hooray for me... it's so punk rock..

i'll keep you updated on my purchases...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home