Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Home away from Home






ok so here are some pics of my apartment... you'd think i'd clean up for you before i took them... but no... besides, this way you can see how i really live...

the first pic is part of my kitchen... you'll soon see that there was clearly no planning when they chose the colours of this place.

next is my bathroom... now, how ugly is that colour? burgundy kitchen, aqua green bathroom... classy... anyways, here there are not bathtubs or shower stalls, just a drain in the floor.. i like it, you can walk around more when you're showering.. you just get these little sandals to use when you want to go into your bathroom after you've showered so your feet/socks don't get wet..

it's a bacelor, so the next three are my bedroom/living room.. i have a big bed, air conditioner (which is needed here - for sure), tv, vcr, swanky chair, table and chairs... in the back there you can kind of see my laundry room.. they don't use dryers here so i hang everything to dry.

so there it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home