Saturday, November 05, 2005

another sunday

well i'm laying in bed.. i was planning on going for a hike this morning but it's raining... the last thing that i want to do is to get lost in the mountains while it's raining!

last night i went to a movie with marla... i went and saw the corpse bride with her.. i am not a tim burton fan and to my horror after 3 minutes of the movie we discovered it was also a musical. she now owes me 2 movies for subjecting me to that. the only redeeming feature was that johnny depp was the voice of the main character.. he didn't sing.

after the movie marla took me to this little whole in the wall bar she had sung at awhile back. it was alright, very dim, lots of couches. i ran into some moonkkang people there (that's the school i work for.. there are many branches around the city).. i have a feeling that the place is not the nicest once fully lit.. in anycase we were proud that we even managed to find it..

today after it stops raining we're going to go downtown again and shop.. i'm going to see if i can find any christmas presents. after we're going to get some western food.. probably bennigans... AND marla thinks that i need some girly shoes.. so she's taking me shopping for those.. i'm quite useless when shopping for girly things.. anything beyond hoodies and sneakers is beyond me.. it reminds me of when meg would take me to a store, and completely dress me and tell me what to buy... being really girly has never been a skill of mine.. hey, at least i wear normal sized pants now! (right mom!!?)

i SUPPOSE i should get up and get goin... miss and love you..

jen xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home