Friday, July 01, 2005

First Post

Well I'm still in Canada, and it's a good thing too being as today is Canada Day. I would hate to miss out on all the fireworks.

I just recieved my plane tickets in the mail yesterday, I guess I leave a little earlier than planned, on July 24th, which on the one hand is nice but on the other it's Megs birthday. She says she's going to take it as a good omen, I'm not so sure! All that is left is some last minute shopping, packing, and for my visa documents to come in.

Things are good, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in the upcoming weeks.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Peony Pusher said...

You're off! Congratulations. I can't wait to relive everything via you. I'll send you some seoul friends' emails, numbers, etc very soon.

Take care,
Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home